Sunday, July 4, 2010

Story of a Green Fellow from ZBrush



The frog was born in a fierce discussion: what frog is the cutest one. Tree frog won the prize and the work on its creation began.

In order to do anything I had to look through a pile of different materials, the most useful being tutorial dvd’s from Gnomone workshop.
First, I tried to model in Z-Brush with the help of a computer mouse. It was a real pain. I can remember my happiness when I got hold of a Stylus and speeded the work with it. Thanks to its sensitivity to pressure modeling became a real fun.
This inspired me and I continued working with rendering settings, lighting, camera and postproduction.

A few weeks of work and the little green creature is looking at me with its wet frog eyes. And it is not alone - the second prize in ZBrush contest is its company J


Viktor Pavlovich
3D Aritist
www.vayersoft.com

No comments:

Post a Comment