Saturday, July 3, 2010

Vayersoft Debuts Chobots

This is how it was mentioned in the press-release of VirtualWolrds Expo. It was the first time I was exhibiting personally and I must say it was not easy! Organization of the exhibition in Los Angeles was great, but at the end of the first day I was so tired that I explained to visitors something about multi-payments and micro-user system :) In such moments, Yaroslav Lazor helped me a lot, so we collected more than 80 business cards from investors, media, potential technology partners and even from competitors.

Also, we tested a "family play" concept and it was highly appreciated, so results of our beta-testing were confirmed. Chobots.com will be a family game first of all. I do expect we will be starting public beta on time. I wish you all the best and become a Chobot soon! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment